Occasionally, .PDF files such as tax forms, worksheets, and instructions may not open automatically in your Internet browser. If you encounter this problem, you must first download and save the file to your computer before viewing it. Upon saving the file to your hard drive, you may view the file by opening it with the Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you will need to do so in order to view tax forms and instruction guides. You may download the software for free online.
The following instructions explain how to download a file from our Web site and view it using ADOBE Acrobat Reader.
- Position your mouse pointer over the form you wish to download.
- Right-click on the link (press the right button on your mouse).
- Select "Save target as..." or "Save link as..." from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Save as..." window, select the location on your computer where you want to store the file.
- The download should start. Once it is complete, open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.